“I Met Omotola A Virgin” – Captain Ekeinde.


Captain Mathew Ekeinde husband of star actress, Omotola Jalade has been married to his beautiful wife for twenty years, a feat which many will agree is a rare feat in the entertainment industry.
In a chat with City People, he gave reasons why he chose Omotola and married her at a very young age, and stated that her virginity was one of the factors that influenced his choice.
He said:

“I have always believed and still believed it was God’s arrangement, I met my wife when she was 16 and married her when she was 18 so I knew her for 2 years but she has always been a lot older than her age in terms of her maturity, her physical structure, and the way she thinks.
She is way ahead of her peers in her IQ. Of course I am older than her for 10 years and that was never a barrier, it was just something that just happened, I saw her and I fell in love with her and of course because I had always wanted to marry a virgin and she had turned 18 then and she seemed to fit into every item on the list I had written I wanted in a woman, for me the age difference was not an issue, the age of consent in Nigeria is 18,infact that was why I waited for her actually so it just happened.
I can’t tell you why, nothing really specific but its heaven’s arrangement.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, Man With World's Largest Penis.

America base Evangelical Church Orders All Members To Worship God In Their nakedness.

£65,000-a-week Liverpool footballer Dejan Lovren discovers his wife is having an affair with £200-a-month forestry worker.